GUIDELINES ON SUPPORT APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION OF FOREIGN FILM WORKERS (PFA)
The terms of a foreign film worker is based on the following items:
- The film company has a valid production license from FINAS.
- Use and complete the form prescribed by FINAS.
- One application for each foreign film worker.
- Each application shall be accompanied by the following documents: –
a) A copy of passport for foreign film workers who are being brought in.
b) Resume or background regarding the expertise, experience and achievements.
c) A letter from the local film producer stating the reasons for the need of foreign energy.
d) State the schedule and shooting location.
e) Workers contract with the company, if the date of commencement of service exceeds one year.
f) A copy of the Letter of Support if released before.
EXPERTISE THAT SUPPORTED
- Film Director
- Creative Director
- Director of photography (DOP)
- Main actors
- Lighting Director
- Stunt Director
- Steadicam Operator
Support for the inclusion of workers in the film as well as expertise can be based on solid ground by the company and will be considered by FINAS.
- Chairman of the Company
- Chief Executive of the Company
- Member of the Board of the Company
- Shareholders of the Company
Please download the Application Support Letter of Admission of Foreign Film Workers at the link below