(Certificate of Advertising Made in Malaysia)
- The film company has a valid production license from FINAS.
- Complete the application form.
- Each complete application shall be accompanied by the following documents: –
- A copy of the application form;
- A copy of the script of TV Commercials from the Ministry of Information;
- A copy of the story Board;
- A copy of the passport and related Work Pass or related by the Immigration Department if the foreign film workers involved in the production of advertising films;
- A letter of authorization if the location filming and post-production is abroad;
- A letter of authorization if using foreigners;
- Local employees of which were involved in the filming must be registered with FINAS and are members of associations recognized by FINAS under Padu Citra.
- To submit a copy of the ad in the VHS video tape format
- A separate application is required if different from the image or the period.
- Only one application for the same ad even there is a variety of languages.
- Certificates payment of RM100.00 for each MIM issued.
Please download the application Certificate of Advertisements Made in Malaysia form at the link below.