Import Duty Tax Exemption for Cinema Equipment
- Only cinemas owner or operator is eligible to make application.
- The owner or operator must have a registered company valid under Company Act or Registration of Business Act and has obtained license to display from FINAS.
- The cinema must have at least 100 seats.
- Only new facilities (not used items) that have been listed as attachment 1 will be considered.
- Owner or operator entrepreneur is subjected to Custom Control regulations regarding duty exemption of equipment.
How to Apply
- Application for Import Duty exemption can be made using form BCP/PWG/83. The form must be completed and submitted in three copies to FINAS.
- FINAS will process the forms and submit acknowledgement of the application to the Ministry of Finance.